Web Site and Internet Access Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download copies of the materials (information or software) on the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc.'s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". The White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc.'s Internet site, even if the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. or a White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the White Birch Lot Owners Association Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· The information we collect is only disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
· With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
· With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
· From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us via the Contact Us page on this site.